Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Interpreter of Memories: Eating Your Way Home

Hello, dear readers. I am so happy to share with you my first "official" piece of food writing -- an article that I was invited to write for a terrific magazine called Edible Hudson Valley, edited by Eric Steinman. I had the pleasure of interviewing cookbook author and celebrity chef Suvir Saran, too.

Here's the article. I urge you to check out the full issue of the magazine.

There's a recipe for Kaddu ki Subji (Hubbard Squash with Indian Spices) at the end. Try it out.


UPDATE: A commenter mentioned that s/he was having trouble with the link above. Perhaps this one will work better. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't get that "Here's the article" link to work. Maybe just me?

The Invisible Flaneuse said...

I've put up another link to the article -- hopefully that will work for you! Thanks for letting me know.